Here’s some events to explore in 2019, listed below; all welcome.
- A short talk: Mordants, Modifiers and Magic: plant dye chemistry for beginners. At Buckfastleigh Wool Gathering, Buckfastleigh Town Hall – Saturday 30th March , 10 a.m to 4 p.m.
- I am also signed up to run a day-long textile dying workshop at the pre-course event for Fines Lames et Petites Cuilleres, in Brittany, April 2019
Other dates are being finalised for forthcoming events include half day or full day events and short courses. Sign up for email alerts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing for Radio sessions and course, in collaboration with Soundart Radio
- Creative writing
- Devising and Writing for performance
The Outdoor Studio –
An ongoing project: guided walks into the heart of Dartmoor or along the coast, gathering items to make environmental art.
- Dyestuff sourcing walks & talks
- Creating art with natural materials
Some sessions will be followed by indoor studio work.
A qualified outdoor guide will accompany night walks and events taking place off the beaten track.
Do sign up for email alerts:
My creative work/blog can be viewed here
For further information, contact Lucy: email@example.com