I support and encourage people to connect with their innate resilience, unique brilliance, and creative expression. I work in a diversity of locations, and with people of all ages, from many backgrounds, cultures, and circumstances.
My work is rooted in informed practice, creativity, and holistic well-being. It is a contribution to promote joy, participation, and meaningful connection towards a more equal, thriving, and compassionate society.
In addition to work outlined on this website, freelance work sometimes takes me elsewhere: I am an adult education tutor/trainer, and a practitioner of sensory and expressive arts. I find balance in this busy and demanding life through immersion in the natural world, through adventures in culture and heritage, and with my family and friends.
My other website, outlining my creative practice, activities and events – including collaborations with others – is here on this link: Mixer of Metaphors
My qualifications include:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- Bachelor of Arts (Open)
- Dip. Literature and Creative Writing
- Dip. Anatomy, Physiology and Massage Therapy
- Dip. Psychosexual Therapy
- and several others in Therapy, Business, Arts and Humanities subjects recognised by the UK Qualifications Curriculum Authority and/or National Qualifications Framework.